All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

FREE Legend of Zelda for DSi or 3DS

celly

Off topic, but related...

Are the Zelda games any good? When it comes to RPG's, I pretty much stick with Final Fantasy. I guess I'm just a FF Fanboy. I been playing FF1 on the Playstation (via Final Fantasy Origins) and it's bringing back a lot of memories. There are other RPG's out there, like Might and Magic, Dragon Quest, *cough* Pokemon, but a lot of people play Zelda. I never owned a NES so I never got to play them. Whats the quality of the series like compared to FF?

I absolutely love the Dragon Quest series. A personal fave of mine, along with Final Fantasy and Zelda.

RPGwise there all awesome. You'll like Zelda if you liked these. Also give Phantasy Star, Breath of Fire, Xenogears, Golden Sun, and Chrono Trigger a try. And if you can get your hands on it, Mother 3 for GBA had a translation out for it on the interwebz.

To be honest, I'm both a Zelda and FF fan. Growing up with a black and white RCA Tv playing Zelda to PSX and hours wasted in the barracks, I like them both. I can't get the Zelda Four Swords for my DSi because I need to update my firmware and if I do then I won't be able to use my R4i card. Lame.