All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

How to convert V1 Theme's to V2

headkaze

Okay a few have requested this...

This little pack is for converting a GameEx V1 Theme to a V2 Theme. Basically make a copy of the V1 theme you want to convert. Copy all the files from MEDIA folder included in the attached archive over your new theme.

--- Below bit is only for if you want to change the size of the theme ---

If you want to make a theme of different size other than 1024x768, then remove every section of Theme.ini except whats under [General], change the following lines to be your new size:

[General]

Width=1024

Height=768

XRESOLUTION=1024

YRESOLUTION=768

Change Width, Height, XRESOLUTION and YRESOLUTION to be the new size of the theme.

The available sizes are:

- 640x288

- 640x480

- 800x600

- 1024x576

- 1024x768

Next open the Theme up in the Theme Editor. It should hopefully create the correct layout for your new size. Save it, and that should be it.

Enjoy :)

ThemeV1ToV2.zip

Okay a few have requested this...

This little pack is for converting a GameEx V1 Theme to a V2 Theme. Basically make a copy of the V1 theme you want to convert. Copy all the files from MEDIA folder included in the attached archive over your new theme.

--- Below bit is only for if you want to change the size of the theme ---

If you want to make a theme of different size other than 1024x768, then remove every section of Theme.ini except whats under [General], change the following lines to be your new size:

[General]

Width=1024

Height=768

XRESOLUTION=1024

YRESOLUTION=768

Change Width, Height, XRESOLUTION and YRESOLUTION to be the new size of the theme.

The available sizes are:

- 640x288

- 640x480

- 800x600

- 1024x576

- 1024x768

Next open the Theme up in the Theme Editor. It should hopefully create the correct layout for your new size. Save it, and that should be it.

Enjoy :)

Big Smile :)