All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Download limit?

80sBear

Hi..I did a search and looked through the forums, but can't seem to find the answer.

I went to download some docklet images today, and got a message after the 22nd one that I can apparently only download 22 files a day (?).

Is there a higher limit available for sponsoring the forum via donations?  I used to do that every year before it went "free".

Could take a heck of a long time to build out a PBX front end to a cabinet at 22 files per day, when one has over 100 tables..

TIA..

PS: apologies if this is in the wrong forum..wasn't sure where I could post it.

(Reposting here as I accidentally put this in the wrong forum (FAQs) earlier.  UGH!  Tom or other admin, could you plz delete that?)

Can someone explain the various download limits for files posted to the forum (vs the FTP server)?  I was trying to do some docklet downloads this AM from the PinballX Media Projects forum, and got a message after the 22nd one (files were all posted individually) that there's a 22 file limit per day. 

I used to contribute annually before the site went free and would be happy to again.  Do contributing members get more downloads per day?  Could take quite a long time to build out a PBX front end to my cabinet with > 100 tables..

Thanks for any/all help.

Does the limit apply to all types of accounts, or do contributing members get a higher # of downloads per day?

There seems to be some really great resources here..is this something you're able to increase or is it a web host issue? 

Wow - that's awesome!  THANK YOU!

Does the limit apply to FTP downloads also?

It appears there's content posted to the forum (eg: the docklet wheel images) that's not on the FTP server.  Is that right, or have I just not found it all yet?