All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] GameEx Arcade Edition 18.35 - UI freezes/hangs when attempting to view extras and freezes when launching mame

reedsr

The interface freezes somewhat randomly when scrolling the menu, attempting to update the list, or when attempting to launch anything including extras or games.  I can still ctrl+alt+del and sign out but there is no returning from the freeze that i have found.

There have been minimal changes to the config and it is only configured for MAME at the moment.  

This is a new PC build, fresh windows 10 install, MAME and Roms 0.249. ipac 4 controller that has worked preeviously with 2 different builds.  Attached are the log and .ini file.  runitgame.bat is not being written to.

It is also entirely possible I have done something wrong and this is my fault.

The only other thing I am seeing is an Event 10002 in the Event Viewer : The following application was terminated because it was hung: GameEx.exe.

This is logged as information and not an Error.  It may just be the result of signing out with the application still running?

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] GameEx Arcade Edition 18.35 - UI freezes/hangs when attempting to view extras and freezes when launching mame