All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Problem with VPX Tables

pdiavolikis

I have install vpt and vpx tables...when i play a vpt table and i push exit i see again the the table and the backglass in wheel menu but when i play a vpx table and exit i see table but no backglass. I have black screen. I navigate to other tables but i have black screen on backglass always. When i restart Pinballx works fine until i choose a vpx table again.Please help. Thx

I don't think these will fix the issue, but..

1. Update to the latest version of PinballX, V5.54 (you're only one revision behind but worth doing)
  2. From the log you're running a 2 screen system?. If so you have DMD enabled in PinballX as well, disable that - 'DMD enabled' setting under Display Settings in settings.exe.

Then, can you see what happens if in Game Manager (or Database Manager) select not to Hide Backglass image on game launch. It may also be worth attaching one of the backglass media files (image or video).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pdiavolikis said:

else...very table works fine but for some reason sometimes the dmd goes behind backglass in all tables and when i restart my pc its ok...thanks for your help

Is the setting in dmddevice.ini stayontop set to true?

2 hours ago, pdiavolikis said:

Problem solved my friend...i unchecked the hide backglass in game manager and its ok....let me ask you something else...very table works fine but for some reason sometimes the dmd goes behind backglass in all tables and when i restart my pc its ok...thanks for your help

Well, maybe not fixed but a workaround anyway - just keeping the backglass image on all the time :)

Maybe @Tom Speirs will have an idea as to why if you hide the backglass on table launch when you exit table it shows as a black screen. I can't see anything in the log etc to indicate a problem.

• Draco1962 changed the title to Problem with VPX Tables
  • Draco1962 locked this topic